The best way to grow your Etsy Shop or business is to set a monthly goal, and then dividing that monthly goal into smaller daily goals.
For instance, let's say you currently make $1,000 USD per month on Etsy.
A realistic goal would be to increase your monthly revenue to $1,200 USD, or a 20% increase.
That is definitely feasible for you to achieve, which is great. But now you need to put specific action items together to ensure you reach your goal.
One of the best ways to do that is to focus on top 3 ideas for how you will reach that goal. Don't try 10 or 20 methods - that's just too much to think about or worry about.
Instead, just focus on 2 or 3 or 4 methods to help you reach that 20% increase in sales.
For instance, you could try the following on Etsy:
- Start using Promoted Listings
- Make one new product that is $20 USD that will sell 10 times this month (it's got to be a stellar product!)
- Start email marketing to market to your previous customers on Etsy for return business
- Run a promotional sale to boost traffic, like 25% off.
- Focus on really good customer service, like offering VIP access to customers, or access to early release products. Something creative & interesting.
Once you know your ideas for reaching you 20% increase in sales, you should then break your daily schedule down and write it down.
What is the number 1 thing you need to do today to reach that monthly goal of a 20% increase? Focus on just 1 or 2 things per day, and check that off your list.
You have to have a way to track and record your progress in order to make this happen.
So, I've put together a simple printable sheet to help you reach this goal.
Simply enter your email below
& get access to this free PDF download
I hope to hear from you in 1 month to see how you've reached your goals!