Every once in a while, it's good to take a whole new look at your Etsy Shop and refresh just about everything.
It can be easy to continue to do the same thing every day with your Etsy Shop. But in order to take it to the next level, you have to re-think every aspect.
Every season - Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, is usually best to do a re-branding of your Etsy Business. Here are things you should consider refreshing for your Etsy Shop:
- Totally redesign your Cover Image
- Come up with a better, stronger slogan for your brand
- Updated your Shop Announcement with something that will catch your customer's attention
- Update your Shop Sections to new names that will make Etsy Customers want to click and view them closer up
- Update and improve your Shop Logo/Icon and Shop Owner Image to something more professional
- Update your first 4 Featured Listings & 24 Listings to showcase your best sellers from within the last 30 days.
Making bold and dramatic changes to your Etsy Shop can prove to real Etsy Customers that you are a leading, creative Etsy Shop owner that thinks creatively above other Etsy Shop.
By continually updating these areas every few days, we've seen a bump in Sales and interaction from customers. When you show that you are a real business, as a real individual that likes to be creative, people will want to buy from you. That's why they shop on Etsy in the first place!